Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year. I used to be a pretty active blogger in the past, but slacked of because: A) I really disliked the blogging software that I was using, and B) I wanted to think about the content I was posting and find a way to change it up a little. I havent quite decided excatly how i'm going to do this, but i'll figure it out.

So far i've found the Blogger software easy to use and pretty versitile. The most difficult thing so far was come up with a name for the blog. I decided to use some lyrics from what I believe is the best band of all time, Uncle Tupelo. I knew I wanted to use something off of the album No Depression because I think it was one of their best albums. I ended up chosing lyrics from "Graveyard Shift" over "Whiskey Bottle". I think lyrics from either song would have been appropriate for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment